We provide individual and group support inspiring women to redefine their lives after experiencing family and domestic violence. Our services enable women to connect socially, gain important life skills, and build confidence. We accept that “everyone has a different story” and different challenges to overcome.
We support women to understand the impact of family and domestic violence, explore issues that arise and recognise the signs. We aim to empower women to build the life they desire for themselves and their children.
We offer women:
- Individual management of needs
- Counselling for women and children
- Groups to reconnect and “reclaim self” and to connect with other survivors
- Support and assistance to obtain employment, work experience or further education to gain financial security
- Assistance with housing applications and tenancy issues
- Practical and emotional assistance for a smooth transition into a new home